A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumud Jindal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumud Jindal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumud Jindal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jindal graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Jindal has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumud B Jindal MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kumud B. Jindal practice?
- Dr. Kumud Jindal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kumud Jindal practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See New York Internists.