A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumud Jindal is Excellent. Dr. Jindal has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumud Jindal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jindal graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jindal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital at Roosevelt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jindal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kumud Jindal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kumud B. Jindal practice?
Dr. Kumud Jindal practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and NY, NY.
See New York Internists.