Dr. Kumudchandra Shah Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kumudchandra Shah?

March 31st, 2015

None can compare

Dr. Shah was an excellent physician. Dr. Shah delivered all of my mothers children (4total) and 3 of my mothers 4 grandchildren!

August 21st, 2012

Didn't even give me a chance

I was referred to Dr. Shah by my PRP and when I called for an appt. they asked me questions about my height, weight, and other medical questions but I couldn't make the appt until the Dr. looked over my questionnaire and had to call the next day. Well turns out he doesn't even want me as a patient and no explanation. I don't understand why they want your weight and height before you even see him and never in my life have I ever been told a doctor wouldn't take me without a reason, I could understand if he wasn't taking new patients but this was without reason, and from the reviews I am so glad he didn't. I found a nice and compassionate Dr in Bridgeview instead.

May 19th, 2010

Bad bedside manner

I got pregnant and was uninsured at the time so I had very little choices of Dr.'s who accepted medicaid. If you aren't on medicaid and have choices. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR!!! He was horrible. Constantly told me I was gaining too much weight. I was only 140 when I got pregnant and I did gain alot but he was rude about it. Told me my face was getting fat and that I should be walking 5 miles everyday. He worried me about a blood problem, that was none existent, which was reveled by another Dr. that his lab made the mistakes. I know physical exams are never comfortable, but exams with him hurt me almost to the point of crying. When I was delivering my daughter I screamed when he examined me, and didnt feel a thing when the nurse did it. He was very Rough. I waited on average an hour each appointment. His nurses would call me by the wrong name, after more than 20 appointments you would think they would know it. He basically refused to answer any questions, He would always say it was to early to worry about that and walk out of the room. Lastly, my husband was never allowed to come in the room with me. He didnt get to see ultrasounds and I was only shown a glance of the baby at ultrasounds. Dont go here!

October 17th, 2015