A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumudini Ginde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumudini Ginde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginde
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ginde Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumudini Ginde, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginde graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ginde has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumudini Ginde MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kumudini Ginde practice?
- Dr. Kumudini Ginde has 1 office location.
Dr. Kumudini Ginde practices Psychiatry near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Psychiatrists.