A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumudini Ginde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumudini Ginde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ginde
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ginde Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumudini Ginde, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginde graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ginde has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumudini Ginde MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kumudini Ginde practice?
- Dr. Kumudini Ginde has 1 office location.
Dr. Kumudini Ginde practices Psychiatry near Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Psychiatrists.