A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kun Zhong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kun Zhong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kun Zhong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhong graduated from Wuhan Medical College/Tongji. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zhong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zhong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kun Zhong practice?
- Dr. Kun Zhong practices Internal Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.