Dr. Kun Zhong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kun Zhong?

May 4th, 2017

great doctor

like this doctor, have been seen him for years.referred my family to this client

January 14th, 2017

A great doctor with many years experience taking care of my whole family

September 30th, 2015

Horrible

The staff is horrible, Eve is trying to make is feel bad for getting my father's medical records, after he died in June. Even though it is her job!!

May 15th, 2015

Patient

Great doctor! Dr. Zhong has been my doctor for the last 7 years, and is always there when I need him. He is very experienced and accurate. I trust him to manage my health.

November 10th, 2014

Good Doctor

very nice and good caring doctor ! friend assistant!

August 14th, 2012

worst doctor

I think this doctor does a "production line" when treating certain diagnoses. He way over medicates and just shrugs off when you tell him side effects you are experiencing and that they are getting worse. I almost lost my life while under his care because he would not listen and also subjected me to tests that were not necessary, He is quick to suggest PT, VISITING NURSES, AND OTHER SERVICES UNDER HIS GROUP. I could go on and on, including two ER ROOM visits because I was so overmedicated!

November 28th, 2011

Has helped and cared for me very well during some very hard times

My family doctor who diagnosed me with an auto-immune disease and referred me to a specialist. The specialist said I did not have an auto-immune disease only to find out a year later I had Lupus (an auto-immune disease!) Great bed side manner and has been very supportive and helpful during my very hard last two years.

June 27th, 2011

Worst doctor and office staff I ever had! I had waited for 50 minutes, not counting the additional 10 minutes I arrived earlier than appointed. When I requested and was told he was with other patients (who I recognized arrived later than me), I waited for another 10 minutes. When I couldn't wait anymore and plan to leave, I got no appology from anyone. Instead, I received an attitude from the office staff, "You can go to other doctors who won't make you wait". I almost got a vaccine shot had I not asked the nurse what was that for, the doctor didn't inquire if I had it before or elsewhere, and he just assumed and gave the nurse the order. There were other practices in the office I found not professional. This was my first visit with the doctor and the last one.

February 19th, 2009

Best doctor I have ever had

I have been his patient for about 5 years, he is a great doctor and very professional - diagnose is accurate. Wait time is short as well.

March 17th, 2017