A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kunal Chaudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kunal Chaudhry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhry graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Chaudhry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kunal Chaudhry MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kunal Chaudhry practice?
- Dr. Kunal Chaudhry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kunal Chaudhry practices Internal Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists.