A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kunal Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kunal Grover, Gastroenterology and Hepatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grover
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Grover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kunal Grover, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from St. George's University - Grenada, West Indies. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grover has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Trinitas Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kunal Grover MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kunal Grover practice?
- Dr. Kunal Grover has 1 office location.
Dr. Kunal Grover practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Union, NJ.
See Union Internists and Union Gastroenterologists.