Learn more about Dr. Kunal Jajoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kunal Jajoo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jajoo
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jajoo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kunal Jajoo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jajoo graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Jajoo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kunal Jajoo MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kunal Jajoo practice?
- Dr. Kunal Jajoo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kunal Jajoo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.