A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kunal Jajoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kunal Jajoo is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kunal Jajoo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jajoo graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Jajoo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kunal Jajoo MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kunal Jajoo practice?
- Dr. Kunal Jajoo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kunal Jajoo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.