A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kunal Kalra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kunal Kalra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalra
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalra Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalra graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kalra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kunal P Kalra MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kunal P. Kalra practice?
- Dr. Kunal Kalra has 1 office location.
Dr. Kunal Kalra practices Sports Medicine and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Sports Medicine Doctors and Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.