A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kunal Kalra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kunal Kalra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalra
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalra Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalra graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kalra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kunal P Kalra MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kunal P. Kalra practice?
- Dr. Kunal Kalra has 1 office location.
Dr. Kunal Kalra practices Sports Medicine and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Sports Medicine Doctors and Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.