A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kunchitipatham Gurumurthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kunchitipatham Gurumurthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurumurthy graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Gurumurthy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kunchitipatham Gurumurthy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kunchitipatham Gurumurthy practice?
- Dr. Kunchitipatham Gurumurthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kunchitipatham Gurumurthy practices Pediatrics near Warren, OH.
See Warren Pediatricians.