A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kung Sheu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Sheu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kung Jeng Sheu MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kung J. Sheu practice?
- Dr. Kung Sheu has 1 office location.
Dr. Kung Sheu practices Surgery near Diamond Bar, CA.
See Diamond Bar Surgeons.