A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kunjamma Sebastian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kunjamma Sebastian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebastian graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sebastian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Matagorda Regional Hospital
- Matagorda Regional Medical Center
- Matagorda County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sebastian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kunjamma K. Sebastian practice?
Dr. Kunjamma Sebastian practices Pediatrics near Bay City, TX.
See Bay City Pediatricians.