A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kunjamma Sebastian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kunjamma Sebastian is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kunjamma Sebastian, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebastian graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Sebastian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Matagorda Regional Hospital
- Matagorda Regional Medical Center
- Matagorda County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kunjamma K Sebastian MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kunjamma K. Sebastian practice?
- Dr. Kunjamma Sebastian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kunjamma Sebastian practices Pediatrics near Bay City, TX.
See Bay City Pediatricians.