A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kunjan Thakor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kunjan Thakor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakor
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Thakor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kunjan Thakor, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakor graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thakor has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kunjan P Thakor MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kunjan P. Thakor practice?
- Dr. Kunjan Thakor has 1 office location.
Dr. Kunjan Thakor practices Infectious Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Infectious Disease Doctors.