A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuo-Wei Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kuo-Wei Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuo-Wei Lee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- West La Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuo-Wei Lee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kuo-Wei Lee practice?
- Dr. Kuo-Wei Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Kuo-Wei Lee practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.