Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kuragu Agyemang
Dr. Kuragu Agyemang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology. Dr. Agyemang is affiliated with Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center, Interfaith Medical Center and Franklin Hospital. Dr. Agyemang has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kuragu Agyemang has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Kuragu Agyemang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Anita Pandey
Internal Medicine, Residency
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi6
Dr. Terry-Jan Blackett-Bonnett
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi24