A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuragu Agyemang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kuragu Agyemang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuragu Agyemang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Agyemang graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Agyemang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuragu DR Agyemang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kuragu D. Agyemang practice?
- Dr. Kuragu Agyemang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kuragu Agyemang practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.