A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuragu Agyemang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kuragu Agyemang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuragu Agyemang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Agyemang graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Agyemang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agyemang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance