A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kursteen Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kursteen Price is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kursteen Price, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Price has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Adventist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Price accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans