A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kursteen Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kursteen Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kursteen Price, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Price has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kursteen Salter Price MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kursteen S. Price practice?
- Dr. Kursteen Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Kursteen Price practices Allergy & Immunology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Allergists.