A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kursteen Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kursteen Price is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kursteen Price, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Price has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Adventist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Price accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kursteen S. Price practice?
Dr. Kursteen Price practices Allergy & Immunology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Troutdale, OR and Hillsboro, OR.
See Portland Allergists.