A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Smith is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Smith, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Blank Childrens Hospital, Des Moines, IA
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Des Moines, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Allen Smith DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kurt Smith has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Smith practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasant Hill, IA and Clive, IA.
See Des Moines Physiatrists.