A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Male Circumcision
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt C Anderson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt C. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Kurt Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Anderson practices Family Medicine near Shepherd, MI.
See Shepherd Family Physicians.