A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Male Circumcision
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt C Anderson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt C. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Kurt Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Anderson practices Family Medicine near Shepherd, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Alma, MI.
See Shepherd Primary Care Doctors.