Learn more about Dr. Kurt Barnhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Barnhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnhart
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Barnhart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Barnhart, MD, MSCE is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnhart graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnhart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt T Barnhart MD and MSCE is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt T. Barnhart practice?
- Dr. Kurt Barnhart has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Barnhart practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.