Learn more about Dr. Kurt Barnhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Barnhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnhart
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Barnhart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Barnhart, MD, MSCE is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Male Infertility
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnhart graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnhart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt T Barnhart MD and MSCE is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt T. Barnhart practice?
- Dr. Kurt Barnhart has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Barnhart practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.