Dr. Kurt Barnhart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kurt Barnhart?

Posted on November 4th, 2016

not careful as prescribed medicine which brought a lot of side effects. as I called the nurse about the side effect, the nurse asked me to continue to take the medicine. I stopped as too horrible side effects happened on me and the medication information online showed I need to stop immediately and contact doctors as it happens. now, go to the fertility center to just diagnose the side effects happened on me. a lot of troubles after taking the medicine.

Excellent in every way

Posted on October 28th, 2013

Dr. Barnhart is a very intelligent and knowledgeable, yet caring and compassionate physician. I have been seeing him for care for some time and feel very reassured with what's going on every time I see him. I have many appts for tests, bloodwork, etc so I go often and everyone in his office is wonderful!!

Posted on April 27th, 2010

Before we were assigned to Dr. Barnhart, all of the above ratings were below average. After we started the treatment, we had a lot more attention from the office.

Posted on May 16th, 2016