A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Benham is Excellent. Dr. Benham has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Benham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Benham graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jones Memorial Hospital
- DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Benham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kurt T. Benham practice?
Dr. Kurt Benham practices Ophthalmology near Wellsville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Olean, NY and Rochester, NY.
See Wellsville Ophthalmologists.