The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kurt Blickenstaff
Dr. Kurt Blickenstaff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ventura, CA, with other offices in Fullerton, CA and Camarillo, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Blickenstaff is affiliated with St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital, Ventura County Medical Center and St Johns Regional Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kurt Blickenstaff has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...