A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Bloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bloch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Bloch, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloch graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bloch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Julius Bloch MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt J. Bloch practice?
- Dr. Kurt Bloch has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Bloch practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists, Boston Internists, and Boston Rheumatologists.