A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Bloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Bloch, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloch graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bloch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Julius Bloch MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt J. Bloch practice?
- Dr. Kurt Bloch has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Bloch practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists, Boston Internists, and Boston Rheumatologists.