Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Bloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Bloch, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloch graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bloch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bloch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans