A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Chen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hearing Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Y Chen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt Y. Chen practice?
- Dr. Kurt Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Chen practices Otolaryngology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Otolaryngologists.