A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Davey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Davey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Davey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davey graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davey has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Allan Davey MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kurt A. Davey practice?
- Dr. Kurt Davey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Davey practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhorn, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.