A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Dinchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Dinchman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinchman
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dinchman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Dinchman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinchman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Dinchman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt H Dinchman MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt H. Dinchman practice?
- Dr. Kurt Dinchman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Dinchman practices Urology near Lorain, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sheffield Village, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Lorain Urologists.