A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Dinchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Dinchman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dinchman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dinchman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Dinchman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinchman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Dinchman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt H Dinchman MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt H. Dinchman practice?
- Dr. Kurt Dinchman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Dinchman practices Urology near Lorain, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Sheffield Village, OH.
See Lorain Urologists.