A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. KURT DINCHMAN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. KURT DINCHMAN is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. KURT DINCHMAN, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. DINCHMAN graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. DINCHMAN has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Allen Medical Center
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DINCHMAN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. KURT DINCHMAN practice?
Dr. KURT DINCHMAN practices Urology near Lorain, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sheffield Village, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Lorain Urologists.