A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Eichholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Eichholz, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Eichholz, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichholz graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eichholz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St Mary'S Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Michael Eichholz MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt M. Eichholz practice?
- Dr. Kurt Eichholz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kurt Eichholz practices Neurological Surgery near St. Louis, MO.