A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Evans, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Evans has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt J Evans MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt J. Evans practice?
- Dr. Kurt Evans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Evans practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.