A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Fabrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Fabrick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Fabrick, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabrick graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Fabrick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Charles Fabrick MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt C. Fabrick practice?
- Dr. Kurt Fabrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Fabrick practices Internal Medicine near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Internists.