Dr. Kurt Finberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kurt Finberg?

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Dr. Finberg in my opinion is the best Doctor in Bakersfield. He is so thorough, spends time with you, and rechecks you in a timely manner. I would recommend others to him for pregnancy, infertility, and surgery. Thank you for being an old fashion Doctor who checks you from head to toe.

Beware. Wouldnt recomend even on my enemy

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Seriously watch out and keep receipts. Know what your insurance has already covered or will cover. His daughter the receptionist will try repeatedly to collect money that has already been paid or covered even asking for cash only. NEVER PAY CASH. He has terrible bedside manner and even gave me a dry PaP smear to save time. Ouch!

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Dr. Finberg is uncompromising. This was difficult for me because I am a control freak, but I sincerely believe that I owe him mine and my daughters health! He took exceptional care of us both. I never felt like I was on a "team" with him throughout my pregnancy. However, in hindsight, some of the choices I would have made would have compromised my child's well-being. While his bedside manner leaves quite a bit to be desired his level of competence, friendly staff, and short wait times made me feel like a priority.

Posted on September 27th, 2013

Dr. Finberg was recommended to me by a friend. My husband and I were having a hard time getting pregnant. After 4-5 months of seeing Dr.Finberg, I became pregnant :-) I'm now pregnant with my 2nd child. Dr. Finberg is great!

Best OB in Bakersfield

Posted on February 1st, 2012

I have had nothing but wonderful experiences at this OB. He is confident and knoledgable as a doctor. Dr. Finburg delivered two of my three babies a ...

BEST OB/GYN IN COUNTY!

Posted on July 15th, 2010

Have been a patient of Dr. Finberg since 1976. Delivered both my children and granchild. He is awesome, trust him completely. If you want someone who will be the best whether normal delivery or c-section, this is your doctor! Staff is the best - so caring and friendly!!!

Very Inconsiderate!

Posted on January 25th, 2010

At my first pelvic exam with Dr. Finberg he did not seek consent nor provide proper notification prior to performing a rectal examination. I was unawa ...

Posted on June 21st, 2017