A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Fine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Fine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Mount Carmel Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt P Fine MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt P. Fine practice?
- Dr. Kurt Fine has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kurt Fine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .