Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kurt Fine
Dr. Kurt Fine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Fine is affiliated with Providence Holy Family Hospital, St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah and Sacred Heart Medical Center. Dr. Fine has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kurt Fine has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Kurt Fine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.
Dr. James Brasch
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Spokane, WA 0 mi33
Dr. Robert Milligan
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Spokane, WA 0 mi22
Dr. Jonathan Steinhart
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Spokane, WA 0.04 mi42