A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Flinders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Flinders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Flinders, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flinders graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Flinders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- Bear River Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Timothy Flinders DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt T. Flinders practice?
- Dr. Kurt Flinders has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Flinders practices Family Medicine near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Roy, UT and Layton, UT.
See Ogden Family Physicians.