Get the facts about allergic asthma, including who gets it and what the most common symptoms are.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kurt Francis
Dr. Kurt Francis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Francis is affiliated with St Mark's Hospital and Alta View Hospital. Dr. Francis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kurt Francis has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Kurt Francis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Ali Fazili
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi26
Dr. James Rasmussen
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi18
Dr. Jeffrey Kurrus
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.02 mi26