Kurt Frantz Is this you?

August 29th, 2012

The best doctor ever!

Dr. Frantz was my family doctor for nearly 20 years. He's very intelligent but knows how to explain things in terms anyone can understand. He's not one to coddle, always honest and straight to the point. So far, I've found no other doctor like him. I miss him like crazy but happy to see he found his "dream job" in the middle of Yellowstone Park!

October 23rd, 2011

Saved My Life

This exceptional MD left his own birthday party and slept in the MD lounge to be close in case of further emergency after I had a routine gall bladder surgery, threw a blood clot, and spent 2 weeks in intensive care fighting for my life. Due to his caring, dedication and brillant medical expertise, I am alive. Thanks forever Kurt Frantz, MD.

March 12th, 2011

Dr. Kurt Frantz

Dr. Frantz is a caring doctor who gets to know his patients. He goes beyond the appointment to look at hte overall health and future of his patients. Few doctors could have brought the breadth and depth that he did to our small, remote clinic in Yellowstone National Park.