A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Frauenpreis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Frauenpreis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Frauenpreis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frauenpreis graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Frauenpreis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bear Valley Community Hospital
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Ernest Frauenpreis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt E. Frauenpreis practice?
- Dr. Kurt Frauenpreis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Frauenpreis practices Family Medicine near Hemet, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Big Bear Lake, CA.
See Hemet Family Physicians.