Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Springdale
140 W Kemper Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45246
513-671-0600
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.6206896551724 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Anita Davidson on Jun 10th, 2014

Dr. Froehlich has delivered both of my babies and i think he and his staff are wonderful. Easy and quick appt. scheduling, great customer service. Sometimes the wait is a little long but well worth it. Dr Froehlich is easy to talk to, always has the best answer or solution, never judges the situation, very professional service provider. Im originally from Europe and if i ever had to move back there, i would probably still fly back to the US to see Dr. Froehlich as my OB-G. :)

|  I LOVE him and so happy I switched to his practice!  |  show details
by Brittany on Nov 9th, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. Froehlich! He is my gynecologist and also delivered my first child. His knowledge, patience and personality is excellent. He makes sure he shows each of his patients attention and ensures they get the proper time they need for their questions/concerns/etc whether it is for a gynecological checkup, postpartum checkup, pregnancy checkup or when he is delivering your child and after the baby is born. He is funny and easy going which is a necessity when you are miserable in labor! My family and I love him and have recommended him to everyone we know! Also, his nurses medical assistants are fantastic! I feel as though I have a relationship with everyone in the office and not just a typical "patient".

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Sarah G on Jul 25th, 2013

Dr. Froehlich is a fantastic doctor. He is one of the best doctors I have ever met in my life - he definitely has excellent surgical skills and rich experience and knowledge in his field. He also has excellent bed side manner. On top of that, what impresses me most is how much he gets out of his way to help you achieve what you want.

|  Top-notch physician  |  show details
by Terri O. on Jul 10th, 2013

Dr. Froehlich has been my ob/gyn for 12 years. I immediately connected with him at my very first appointment years ago and I knew I was at the right place! He delivered my two children and my experience could not have been better. He spends a lot of time with you and never makes you feel rushed - regardless of how full his schedule may be that day. He also did an excellent job in making my husband feel a part of the pregnancy/childbirth experience when he could join me at my appointments. Several of my friends are patients and they are also big Dr. F fans!

|  You May wait, but it is worth the wait.  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Froehlich in my early 20s after going through at least 4 other doctors since the age of 15, and I have never looked back. He is HONEST in what he says and gives you his opinion when asked and sometimes this is uncomfortable for people especially if they are hearing something they may not want to hear. I like that he is a solo practitioner and when it came time for me to have a baby in my early 30s it was comforting to know that he would be the one to deliver it not whoever was on call that day. During my baby appointments there were times when I had to wait and wait I did (after a few times you begin to come prepared with reading material, laptop or an iPad to get work done), but the comfort is that he spends time with his patients and if you have an emergency or a concern he will give you the same consideration. The last time I was in the office for an annual check up I had to wait and I was frustrated, but the reason was because a woman came in with an extreme emergency and they took her last minute and bumped her ahead of everyone. Although, inconvenient for me I left thinking some day it could be me and I'm happy to know that the office would treat me the same. It is also, comforting to me that Dr. Froehlich is popular amongst the labor and delivery nurses at B. North...they all had nothing, but wonderful things to say about him when I was there for the birth of my son.

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2012

Would recommend this doctor to anyone. He is extremely kind and considerate. I would not go to anyone else.

|  Annual office Visit  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

Dr. was very thorough in his review with me with my annual ckup. I was always treated with much respect. My time waiting for his appointment was always ~ 10 minutes or less. He resolved an issue or problem for me without having more visits, surgery, etc. Dr. Froehlich is a good Dr.

Sep 19th, 2012

See community bump for more information!

|  Can't imagine having a different OB/GYN  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

He is the best Dr in Cincinnati. I am so glad that he was my Dr for my two children (now 4 and 18 mos) He is caring, kind, understanding, compassionate and genuinely loves what he does. He answers all of your questions and takes his time with you. He often returns your calls himself. What other DR ever does that?! I would recommend him with the highest regards!!! THE BEST!! We Love you! The Meyers Family

|  Best Doctor!!!  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

Dr. Froehlich is by far the most patient, caring, attentive doctor I have ever had. He has been my OB and GYN for 15 years. He does spend time with each patient and never makes you feel like there is someone else waiting. That means you have to be patient when its not your turn but I prefer that to hurry up and get you out the door:) If you are looking for an OB/GYN - this is the guy!!!! Highly recommend

|  New Office Number as of August 2012  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

New office number for Dr. Froehlich is 513-671-0600 as of August 2012. His new office is in Springdale.Dr. Froehlich is the most wonderful doctor! I would never consider going anywhere else. Highly recommend to everyone!!!!

|  Excellent Doctor!!!  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

Dr. Froehlich is excellent! He allowed me to choose how much medical intervention I wanted as long as it was safe for baby. When there was risk to my baby, we went with what he advised. The baby was definately at risk, but with Dr. Froehlich's help, she made it hear healthy and strong! He has an excellent bedside manner and truely cares for his patients. He always returns calls promptly and is easy to talk to. He spends time with his patients, so sometimes you have to wait for your turn, but it is definately worth the wait!

Aug 22nd, 2012

Dr Froehlich has delivered all four of my children. He has taken care with each one my visits, sometimes we had to wait a bit to be seen but I was okay because I knew he would spend that same amount of time with me. During delivery he was very professional but personable. I highly recommend Dr. Froehlich to everyone, he is a one of a kind doctor!

|  Contacting Dr Froehlich  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

If you need to get in touch with Dr. Froehlich while he is changing office locations, call 513-312-7388. He is setting up a brand new, independent practice.Now, on to my review . . . Dr Froehlich is amazing - very caring, professional and skilled. He has amazing bedside manner and makes it a point to be available and on call whenever you need him, calling you back within minutes even after hours.

|  I love Dr. Froehlich, but you will wait.  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

Because Dr. Froehlich is a single practitioner you will wait if he had to deliver a baby, but it is so worth the wait my family and I have nothing but great things to say about him. I like his direct manner and that he is honest about everything from the very beginning.

|  Dr. Kurt is great  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

Love him. Feel like I can tell him anything. Delivered my three kids and made my experience great! Yes - it takes awhile sometime to get in - his patients really like him so he gets a lot of us. His office waits can be long, but he is an OB so naturally a delivery comes first in his day. Always best to call ahead to see how he is running.

|  Most dissapointing appt I have ever had!  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2010

I showed up on time, waited 2 hours in the waiting room after my scheduled appointment, then waited another after being moved into a room. 3 other patients who came in a considerable amount of time after my appointemnt and were seen and out of the office before I even got seen. I had a ton of questions, some of which eh answered in a round about way. I should be considered high risk due to the defects, possible miscarriage potentials, and a med I am taking and he didnt seem to care a bit. We waited 3 hours to see him and only spent 4 minutes in his offoce. When the staff weighed me I asked what my previous weight was so I knew how much I gained and she told me she didnt know and would have to check and let me know before I left, but when I asked at the end of the appt she told me she was unsure still. I should be considered High Risk for all of my pregnancies and this dr said I didnt need any testing done and refused to do the NT scan unless I would terminate the pregnancy if something was wrong. I would like to have time to prepare just in case something was wrong. I was not impressed with the care I received. I was told I would get blood work done on my 1st appt but Dr. said I would not be getting any blood work until mid September, I will be 24 weeks by then!!! I would not reccommedn this dr to any of my friends. He has really soft, trusting eyes the first time I met him but my 2nd appt he asked me no questions, did not measuring of my stomach, and said I was not High Risk when I should be as stated by other doctors. I walked out with no blood work- was told my next U/S wouldnt be until 4-5 more months. I honestly dont trust this dr and further. I left the office crying. I requested the NT u/s scan for down syndrome and other genetic disorders which are a side effect of the medicine I am on and he said he would not do them unless I was planning on terminating the pregnancy. I was very upset and would not recommend him to any of my friends. He has very soft eyes, seems very concerned and good hearted at my 1st appt but after that things went downhill.

|  Fantastic!!  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2009

He's helped me through 2 pregnancies & deliveries and I adore him!!! If you're looking for an OB/GYN, you will not be disappointed. He answers all your questions & spends as much time with you as you need! A

|  I adore this man  |  show details
by Paula Brinkman on Nov 5th, 2008

I suffered from fibroid tumors for years, and wanted to postpone the inevitable hysterectomy. As long as I had strength to fight it, Kurt was there. Through countless outpatient and inpatient procedures, he was caring, generous, and truly amazing. He even held my hand as the anaesthesia was being administered, assuring me that he would take good care of me. I can't say enough about him. He is without compare.

Nov 20th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I just love Dr. Froehlich. He is the most wonderful Dr. I have ever met. He is very personable, knowledgable, and extremely helpful. My best friend refered him to me and i refered another to him and another and another. He is now taking care of my whole c

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Dr. Froehlich is an IDEAL OB-GYN  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 15th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Kurt never made me feel anything but completely comfortable and in charge of my own care. He was laid back but made you feel confident in hi...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Love this office!!!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 2nd, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I love this office! Dr. Froehlich is an excellent physician and has great bedside manner. The staff is very friendly and are always helpful....

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com