A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Gold, Physiatrist, Pain Specialist, Clinical Investigator, Addictionologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Gold, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt V Gold MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kurt V. Gold practice?
- Dr. Kurt Gold has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Gold practices Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Glenwood, IA.
See Omaha Pediatricians and Omaha Physiatrists.