A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Grebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Grebe graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Grebe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt H Grebe DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt H. Grebe practice?
- Dr. Kurt Grebe has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Grebe practices Family Medicine near Cheboygan, MI.
See Cheboygan Family Physicians.