A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Hegmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Hegmann, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hegmann graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hegmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt T Hegmann MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt T. Hegmann practice?
- Dr. Kurt Hegmann has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Hegmann practices Occupational Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Preventive Medicine Specialists.