Dr. Kurt Heiss MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 1st, 2016
Office staff is not helpful, and will likely result in you getting extremely frustrated trying to get anything done. It makes for a very challenging experience when you are trying to schedule surgeries, etc.

March 22nd, 2016
Best Doctor in Atlanta
My Son LOVES this Doctor. I wish more Physicians modeled their practice after this one!

September 2nd, 2012
My 5 yr old daughter had a choledochal cyst o(ccurrs in less than 1% of individuals).We were referred to Dr. Heiss. OMG...what a blessing he was. He was straight forward and answered all our questions and concerns. He told us what options we had and what type of outcome could occur before, during and after surgery. After an approx 7 hr laproscopic surgery and a 4 day hospital stay my daughter is doing great with no problems. I was a little worried @ first with Dr. Heiss because we are Ohio State Buckeyes but talking to him right before he went into surgery he promised me he would bring his "A" game and he did noting short of that!!!

August 21st, 2012
Angel
When we were given very grim odds for our, soon to be, newborn; Dr. Kurt Heiss handled our case with straightforward facts and kindness. His bedside manner was always thoughtful and professional. Now 8 yrs past surgery, the baby who wasn't supposed to ever have a normal childhood, (born with a Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia) is playing football. Thank you and God bless you Dr. Heiss.

September 19th, 2011
Amazing!
We were given a 50/50 chance our son, born with a Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia, would survive past birth. Our son required 3 surgeries before the age of 2 and Dr. Heiss bedside manor was always straight forward, honest and caring. We thank the lord for his talents in the O.R. Today I have an amazingly rowdy 7 yr. We highly recommend Dr. Heiss.

January 13th, 2011
I would recommend Dr Heiss to anyone child with stomach trouble he is number 1 in my book he has helped my child tremendously

October 13th, 2008
Dr. Heiss is FABULOUS!!
Dr. Heiss performed surgery on our 6-day old son. In our pre-op consultation, prior to the baby's birth, he was very positive, but very realistic about what we could expect. He treated us like the worried parents we were, not like a diagnosis in a textbook. He is very knowledgeable and has an excellent bedside manner. If my son had to undergo another surgery, I'd go to him in a second.