Dr. Kurt Heyrman MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Appleton, WI

June 20th, 2016
Hands down the best doctor with Affinity

September 8th, 2015
Was my ped and now my boys ped. He is amazing and cares so much. He has always gone above and beyond, shows up in the er at 2 am, calls personally after hours, squeezes you in.

January 9th, 2014
Best Ped DR ever!
Dr. Heyrman is the best doctor ever, he's been there for my son know matter what, he takes the time to talk, will call after hours, holidays, late at night, has even called when my sons been inpatient at children's to check in, he's a doctor that cares about his patients! He's friendly, kind, does not rush you , will listen and great with kids, he's been a true Blessing and a Miracle that has been great with my son even during my sons fight of health issues ! He's willing to even learn new things he will call you direct to discuss things , he's even taken time to stay longed to be sure my sons taken care of!! Thank you Dr. Heyrman for being such a great fantastic dr to my son Logan!! You are a true Miracle Doc!!!!!! He's truly the best doctor ever!!!!!!!!

August 10th, 2012
My son's medical needs are great. Dr H stays involved. He takes precautions but is also very reasonable. We don't like having to do tests if they are unnessisary. We trust Dr. H when he says it needs to be done. It's nice being able to give him the final word knowing that he is interested only in our ultimate good.

March 7th, 2012
Dr. Heyrman is the BEST.
I LOVE Dr. Heyrman. I have never had another doctor listen the way he does. I trust Dr. Heyrman with everything. He not only listens to your every concern but will personally follow up with you weather its day or night, even on holidays. He is dedicated to his patients and is amazing! If I ever move HE will be the only thing holding me back! I am conpletly confident with his decsions and everything when it comes to my son. so blessed to have such a wonderful doctor for my son. I have never felt this way about any other doctor.

September 17th, 2011
Listen to me, please
Dr. Heyrman spent my daughter's recent well-child check up INTERRUPTING me, making assumptions, not seeking (or listening to my) clarity, and ignoring my concerns. He left me very frustrated, and did nothing to solve the issues I brought up for the second year in a row. I left crying, I was so frustrated. I will not go back!

September 17th, 2011
The best pediatrician on earth

September 9th, 2011
I love Dr. Heyrman. He is the best dr for kids around! :)))

May 16th, 2011
parent
Excellant and SO caring! he has been my children dr. for 18 years, and has been wonderful. VERY good clinician. My son had some emotional sadness as a teen, and he spent alot of time with him , was so supportive and had follow ups. He adressess spiritual side of teens- can't say enough about this DR.!!!

February 9th, 2011
Physician will listen
Dr. Heyrman will look at you when he speaks to you, will address every concern, give treatment options, and tries to be objective. He genuinely tries to deliver the best care possible to all of his patients. He has delivered above-average care to my daughter since birth; she is now 18. He has never treated my family like a number. Dr. Heyerman has exemplary character and will personally return a phone call if need be. From what I have personally witnessed for all three of my kids has delivered the best care possible not only for my kids, but to every patient. Thank you.

November 13th, 2009
saved my child's lifeexcellent doctor.Very knowledgable; yet willing to learn even moreListens to your concerns and ideassends you to specialist when needed