A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Hofmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Hofmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmann graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hofmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Kings Daughters Medical Center
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Hofmann DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt Hofmann practice?
- Dr. Kurt Hofmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Hofmann practices Family Medicine near Ironton, OH.
See Ironton Primary Care Doctors.