Learn more about Dr. Kurt Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Holland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Holland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Holland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Holland MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kurt Holland practice?
- Dr. Kurt Holland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Holland practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Cardiologists.