A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Holland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Holland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Holland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans