A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Holland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Holland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Holland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Joseph Holland MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kurt J. Holland practice?
- Dr. Kurt Holland has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Holland practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Cardiologists.