A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Holland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Holland, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Holland has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Holland MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kurt Holland practice?
- Dr. Kurt Holland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Holland practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Canton Internists and Canton Cardiologists.