A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Jackson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kurt T. Jackson practice?
Dr. Kurt Jackson practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, NC and McAllen, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.