A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Jackson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt T Jackson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kurt T. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Kurt Jackson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Jackson practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, NJ and North Bergen, NJ.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.