A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Jacobs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette Memorial Hospital Assoc Inc
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
- Deckerville Community Hospital (Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Leon Jacobs DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt L. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Kurt Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Jacobs practices Family Medicine near Richmond, IN.
See Richmond Family Physicians.