A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Jacobs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette Memorial Hospital Assoc Inc
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
- Deckerville Community Hospital (Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt Leon Jacobs DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kurt L. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Kurt Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kurt Jacobs practices Family Medicine near Richmond, IN.
See Richmond Family Physicians.