inactive

Kurt W Jensen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 3rd, 2015
My first time having a wisdom tooth removed and I was very anxious. I was affraid I was going to regret my decision to not be put to sleep. Jr. Jensen was very ki d and personable. He put me at ease. The extraction itself was a piece of cake! The worse part was the numbing injection and that was just a small pinch. It all only took about 5 minutes once he started! I was able to fill a pain pill prescription in the office, which was very convenient. The staff was very kind as well. I was most impressed that Dr. Jensen himself, not a nurse or a secretary, but Dr. Jensen himself personally called me later that afternoon to see how I was doing and to answer any questions I might have.... Show me another doctor that will do that! Clearly, he cares a great deal about his patients. Yes, my mouth was sore and I bled a little longer than what I anticipated, but it was managed well with the meds he prescribed me. I would highly recommend Dr. Jensen for wisdom teeth removal. My experience was far better than what I imagined it would be!

October 26th, 2014
not on top of his game
My husband uses night o2 and when Apria called,wanted his concentrator he informed nuse ...thought bases were covered. Then o2 machine was taken away for lack of Drs attention. So Jensen FIRED..Apria Fired.