Dr. Kurt Kastendieck MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

February 29th, 2016
I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Kastendieck. I was impressed how much time he spends with me to help me move forward with my health issues.

August 4th, 2015
Extremely poor communication except in office, incompetent staff
Dr. Kastendieck is great when you're sitting in his office. Unfortunately he's impossible to deal with when you're not. Emails, both to his individual email address and through the office's web portal are routinely ignored. Calls and messages left with the office staff are ignored by the doctor. If other staff members call back they have no idea what the original call was about. Typed and faxed requests seem to be beyond the capability of the office staff to understand. Clearly written requests are not enough - it requires multiple phone calls and actually reading the fax along with them to get them to understand what is being requested, no matter how simple that request is. It wouldn't matter if Dr. Kastendeick was a world class medical professional, attempting to deal with him when not sitting in front of him, as well as the incompetence of his staff make him a poor choice for anyone.

July 21st, 2014
So, I just read the reviews others have written regarding Dr. K. and feel compelled to write a review. All of my experiences with Dr. K have been positive! My husband and I refer Dr. K to our friends and to new neighbors who ask us for recommendations. He always takes time with us and is always helpful. He refers us to specialists if one is needed. He is attentive and has a delightful, dry sense of humor. So, I just don't get some of these reviews. Oh...we also adore Rita!

February 6th, 2014
I have been to several doctors who could not find out what was wrong with me I was referred to Dr. Kastendieck who accurately diagnosed me and within a few weeks I was in with a specialist. Any doctor who has a waiting room full of patients has to be good.

January 3rd, 2014
Sad to say, but Kurt and his entire staff are more times than not, incompetent, especially hist staff. This man delivered our son three years ago, did an excellent job, there were complications, so we made him our family doctor. Now that my wife has chronic issues, Kurt and his staff are terrible! This is not embellishment. We are now in the process of finding a new family doctor, one who has a competent staff that will follow-up when they say they will, provide results from bloodwork and other tests, which never happes anymore. It amazes us how some people can stay employed with such awful, terrible work ethics.

August 8th, 2013
Don't see him if your sick
Been to him several time for general check ups. Cheats you on a physical, no follow up at all, he seems to just be getting through his day and making his money. Dry personality, seems uninterested. Won't be going back.

June 3rd, 2013
Not the Dr he once was
I’ve known Dr Kastendieck for many years. I felt the same as the other person who left a comment. Unfortunately his caring, attentive traits have dwindled. His office constantly over schedules and keep you waiting in the waiting room and then you wait it the examination room. In the last two years I have never spent less than 1.5 hours just waiting. He and his partners now key all your symptoms into a computer and diagnose you. Several times he has asked me “what do you want me to do”. If I knew I wouldn’t be there. He is good if you have something easy but if you are suffering from something from other than a cold you better consider going to someone who cares enough to guide on what to do next.

March 15th, 2012
Very Great doctor!
Dr. Kastendeick is an amazing doctor and I highly recommend to everyone!

December 28th, 2009