Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kurt Kennel
Dr. Kurt Kennel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kennel is affiliated with St Joseph's Hospital, St Croix Regional Medical Center and Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester (Methodist). Dr. Kennel has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kurt Kennel has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kurt Kennel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.
Dr. Rebecca Sanders
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Rochester, MN 0 mi6
Dr. Henna Kalsi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Rochester, MN 0 mi19
Dr. Ruetima Titapiwatanakun
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Rochester, MN 0 mi11