inactive

Kurt W King MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 15th, 2013
Looking for Dr. Kurt King
Dr. Kurt King is an excellent doctor. He listens to you, he's very caring, and does everything possible to treat your illness. Dr. King is no longer at the Valley Brook office, and I am trying to find where he is practicing so my husband & I can be his patient again! If anyone knows where he is please let me know. He is excellent!

June 25th, 2013
Great Doctor
Don't know what the other reviewer is talking about. But I doubt he/she has the right doctor. Dr. King has taken care of my entire family for about 10 years. He is thoughtful and takes his time with his patients. Unfortunately his practice is closing but I'll keep an eye out for him and hopefully he'll reopen in this area.

May 13th, 2013
Inconvenience
I feel like I am inconveniencing this physician. He is rude during visits and freely admits to not knowing about my conditions. He actually TOLD me that he never even looked at my medical records from my previous physician. He told me to see a GI specialist instead of refilling the same GERD med I had taken for years. He refers you out for things that are within his expected scope of practice. He is pompous, smug and belittling. He asks you "what do you want me to do" at every visit. Um, how about I'd like him to start by providing the service for which his is billing for...

December 9th, 2010
Doctor King is very thorough
Dr. King is very thorough and very concerned about your health. Some doctors rush your visit. Dr. King is the opposite. He really cares. I would recommend him to everyone.