Learn more about Dr. Kurt Kitziger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Kitziger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kitziger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kitziger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Kitziger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitziger graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kitziger has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt J Kitziger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt J. Kitziger practice?
- Dr. Kurt Kitziger has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Kitziger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.