A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kurt Kitziger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kurt Kitziger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kitziger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kitziger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kurt Kitziger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitziger graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kitziger has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kurt J Kitziger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kurt J. Kitziger practice?
- Dr. Kurt Kitziger has 1 office location.
Dr. Kurt Kitziger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.